Wednesday 16 September 2009

Anew 2 in 1 Cleanser - Review

I know I know, its another product from Avon. But I love their products & plus I have no money at the moment so I'm doing some reviews.

Anew 2 in 1 Cleanser. This is £7 but as I've said before, Avon always have offers going on so you should be able to get it cheaper.
So basically all your do is wet your face, rub the product in your hands so it creates a lather and dissolves the blue beads, massage on to face & then wash off.

Avon's description: 'Energize skin and fight the signs of aging while you cleanse! Innovative 2-in-1 cleanser/toner deep-cleans pores, while it energizes dull, fatigued skin. Micro-spheres burst on application to release skin-enhancing ingredients. Cools, refreshes, and purifies your complexion every day. Skin looks less lined, more radiant.'

This wakes your skin up, makes it feel fresh and your skin feels brand new. It feels as though your face is glowing. Use this in the shower in the morning and you'll soon be awake. I really do love this cleanser :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric