Thursday 10 September 2009

Review - Boots Intensive Hair Masks

I've been using these for months now & they are defiantly going to be a few of my staple hair products. £1.95 for a huge 350ml tub!


These both smell gorgeous! I use one of these every few days as I have thick hair that can become dry. All you have to do is dollop as much as you want on to your hair after you have shampooed, leave for 5 minutes and then wash out. They really do make your hair super soft! I like the fact that the Henna & Horse Chestnut one is specifically for brunettes and redheads. It says on the back that the product enhances the natural colour and shine of the hair.

'Specially formulated to smooth frizz, leaving hair soft, shiny, tangle free and deeply moisturised.'
^ I think this statement is pretty true :)

Cheap, a lot of product and it leaves your hair looking and feeling amazing.
:)

2 comments:

  1. I love using hair masks! I have thin/damaged hair so I have to be careful and only use a light weight mask or else it will weigh down my hair! My give these a go if they come in a light weight formula! Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ the Boots Ingredients range - I'm reading this while the Honey & Jojoba mask is working wonders in my hair! - it's affordable, smells gorgeous and I think it works just as well as the £8+ "celebrity hairdresser/professional" ranges.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric