Sunday 13 September 2009

Review: Natural Collection Body Sprays


Boots, Natural Collection, £1.99
I own:
Vanilla
Wild Strawberry
Mango & Papaya

I love these, they are a few of my favourite smells ever (Apart from fresh bread - Mmmm)
Vanilla and Wild Strawberry are super sweet smelling, that's why I love them (+ I get quite a few compliments when wearing them!)

I also have Body Shops Vanilla perfume and this Vanilla spray smells exactly like it. The differences are that the spray is a lot cheaper and has 120mls more product! (150ml)
Don't get me wrong, I love my Body Shop perfume but why pay more when you can have a cheaper dupe? Who's going to tell the difference?

Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. i have the passionfruit one, and i love it, yum :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of these a few years ago and loved it but had forgotten about it until now, they're so sweet smelling and such good value, thanks for reminding me!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric