Monday 12 October 2009

A BIG Thank You

Thank Youuuu!

Just over 100 followers!
Although, to be honest, I'm not that bothered on how many followers I get. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't thank you all enough! But I appreciate the comments a lot more and the people who do actually read my posts.
As I've said time and time before, I still am not able to do a contest as I don't have much spare money these days - But I promise, I WILL have one. I don't like the idea of only one person winning though. So I could do one prize for 10 people? Or a few prizes for one person? What do you think? I know which one I would prefer!
So as I can not do a contest just yet, you can ask me ANYTHING. ( I know its not as exciting as a contest! But 10/10 for efforts? :P )
Leave a comment below if you want to ask me a question and I'll answer them in another post. Please do comment, as I don't want to be answering one question - How cool would I look then? Haaaa.

Thank you again! Bye :)
x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your followers!

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric