Tuesday 24 November 2009

Everyday Minerals Mint Colour Corrector

I got a sample size of this as part of a prize and the sample size is defiantly big enough - will last ages!

Price: Full size: $8, Sample size $2.50

What they say: 'This high-tech product is a favorite among makeup artists and those with blemishes, alike. That’s because the mint color neutralizes red, blemishes, broken capillaries, and ruddiness vanish behind this potent mineral formulation.'

What I say: When I first went to try this product out, I wasn't expecting much as I didn't think a light weight loose powder could do much or have a good coverage. I have red hair and on the bottom of my cheeks I have red patches of skin. I used this product and they disappeared! I also use it around blemishes and because it cancels out the red, they are barely noticeable. I love this product and when I have the money I want to try out a few more products from their range.

x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I will order it next time which will be probably next year now because I need to save for the christmas gifts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id so love to try Everyday Mineral products!! The one yuou're reviewing would help out alot, I have redness on my cheeks, side of my nose and the bottom of my cheeks like you! Thanks fopr the review x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric