Tuesday 9 February 2010

Ebay Haul

I ordered some belly bars on Sunday and they arrived today! (Tuesday). Also, this little lot cost me just 10 pounds and when you spend 10 pounds or over, you are entitled for free delivery :). If you do not spend this amount, delivery is still only 1 pound.

10 pearlescent belly bars £2.75. I had most of these colours already but I love them so much I thought I'd get every one.


Vintage flower belly bar £2.99. I didn't like the butterfly so I took it off and now just have the blue drop and pink pearl which looks a lot better.



Pink & purple coloured pearl drop belly bars £1.49 each.


Zip belly bar £1.75.

If you are interested, here is the link to the Ebay seller: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/lindy_loo121/

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric