Monday 1 February 2010

L'Oreal Casting Crème Gloss in 550 Mahogany

This is just a quick post with my thoughts on the dye. I really want to show you pictures but no camera in the house is working, not even the webcam!

So, when mixed in the bottle, it was a gorgeous shimmery violet. Application etc... was fine and now my hair is unbelievably soft - this is one reason why I am starting to love dying my hair. And the colour? A deep brown with warm red tones running through it. I really like it :) Although, I am tempted to go redder...
I don't want to get carried away with dying my hair though because a few months ago I said I would never do it. 2 semi-permanent and 2 permanent dyes later... hehe.
I will try whatever I can to get photos today :)

L'OREAL CASTING CREME GLOSS 550 Mahogany

Does the colour look like the colour on the box? Pretty close, yes! Remembering that everyone's shade will be slightly different depending on your hair colour and how long you leave the dye on.

UPDATE: I've just seen my hair in the sun and it is gorgeous! Shimmering red tones everywhere. I said before there were red-ish tones, but in the sun they are a lot more vibrant :)

2 comments:

  1. havee u tried the xxl colours by schwarkroptsefnoj (however it spelt)
    ive tried their red and have currently got their purple colour!
    my hair is naturally dark but the colour really takes! u can get them for about 6 quid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see some pictures! Maybe I'll try a semi-permanent dye, too!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric