Wednesday 3 March 2010

My ginger journey over the past year or so

I'm a ginge *Does NOT hang head in shame*. I've been quite lucky actually and have only been called a few names, but that was around the ages of 11-13 when immature boys were starting puberty. I still here the odd joke, mainly by myself - If you can take the mick out of yourself and show people you don't care, their not going to bother trying to annoy you.

So here is my hair over the past few years, mainly focusing on the colour:

This was taken a few years ago in the summer, in the sunshine. This is the lightest it has been since I was a child (When I got my hair cut it went really dark)

Taken about a year ago, lighting isn't very good but shows you how dark my hair is.

This is probably the most true to my natural hair colour (Taken August last year). As you can see its Auburn - I like it :)

Taken December 2009. This is when I dyed my hair to dark brown. I wasn't ashamed of my previous colour, I just wanted to try something different.

Taken January 2010. This is a lighter brown.

And currently, my hair is like the picture above, but with red tones running through it.

GARNIER Nutrisse
In a few weeks I am dying my hair back to its Auburn-ness like the picture above. I'll probably use a different brand because I have found that Garnier Nutrisse PERMANENT lasts as long as L'oreal SEMI PERMANENT.

Hope you enjoyed :)
x

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair in the pic where u are wearing the blue dress such a gorgeous colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! I've just found your blog and love it! Will be following you for sure :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a lovely natural colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric