Monday 5 April 2010

Few Small Purchases

A few presents for some upcoming birthdays :)

Clinton Cards:
I love Blue Nose Friends, their adorable! Snail teddy £5, Keychain £2.50, Elephant charm £1.99 and the card was £1.50


Close ups, dorrrr the snail! I want to collect them all hehe

These are a few little extra presents for some friends. Skittles and Starburst from Tesco. Mini magnetic letters and rubber chicken are from Hawkins Bazaar £1.50 and £2. The chickens for a guy friend who is easily amused lol


Watermelon lipbalm (smells gorgeous) £2 from Hawkins Bazaar, Miss Sporty nail polish in Peaches £1.99, Collection 2000 nail polish in Show Off £1.79.
Miss Sporty nail polishes are great and you really can not go wrong for the price. They currently have a 3 for 2 offer across the range so you could get 3 nail polishes for £4!

My nails are now long enough to show swatches and I am going to borrow my friends camera so I can show you the colours of my nail polishes. I'll start off with my Asda ones then Miss Sporty, then Collection 2000 and then carry on with the rest.
x

2 comments:

  1. i really like miss sporty nail polishes!
    looking forward to the swatches!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA im like your guy friend, im so easily amused by rubber ducks! theyre hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric