Sunday 16 May 2010

In, out, in out.. shake it all about!

I thought I'd just do a quick post of my current Ins and Outs. I haven't got time to do a proper post because I have to start revision in.. 15 mins boo!

In:
  • Pretty nails! You can see them in my previous post and I am really taking to having short nails.
  • New blog header, picture and layout - Phew! Took me all night deciding aha but I am finally happy.. for now hehe
  • Having a wee bit of money!
  • Ok I'm going to say good skin but that will all change in a few days. At the beginning of the week it was terrible and now it's good again!

Out:
  • Weather. Sorry if I sound like a typical English complaining about the weather but.. I am a typical English and I am complaining about the weather aha. One day it's hot and sunny, the next it's pouring down and it's been like this for a week O_O
  • Revision and exams. Oh boy, I haven't done much revision and I feel like I'm going to fail :/

I feel like there's more but their stuck in my noggin. If there is i'll update! If I even have time. Time to go an write a few essays, complete homework and revise for all four exams - GAH!

x

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric