Wednesday 4 August 2010

Simple's VIP of August Prizes!

I am Simple's VIP of August and my prizes arrived today!
It was like Christmas!

Eeek!

This is meant to be £50 worth of goodies but me and my sister worked out that it is a lot more than that. Even if everything cost £2 each, that would still come to £82. Most of the products there, excluding the travel products and face wipes, are around £3-4 each. (After Sun Lotion £7 and Sun Sensitive Facial Lotion £10 are two examples of the higher priced items!)

Looks like I'm set for life.. ah who am I kidding? This is being written by a beauty addict on a beauty blog hehe.

Thank you Simple so so soooooo much!

xo

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Luck you! That's so cool to get all those goodies!
    :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're so lucky! I love Simple products! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah haha looks like your set on the skincare front for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thats amazing, you'll never need to buy any more simple products ever again! Hehe! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG im so jealous! You definately deserve it well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing! Can't wait to read more about them all :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. W-O-W!
    thats all i can say hahaha

    www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thats amazing!!! Your superrr lucky!! Bet you don't know what to use first!! Can't wait to read more about them :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. :OO
    wow!
    That rivals my own simple collection lol!
    Congrats on being their august VIP - I love simple products & I can't wait to see what you think of their stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! thats loads more than what i got for ebing the Vip Of the month this month:) lucky so and so :P x

    ReplyDelete
  11. sophiemarieatkin: Yeah I think they changed the prize rules a few months after because they were giving away so much haha x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric