Sunday 19 September 2010

Everyday Minerals Blush- Soft Touch and Email Me

Everyday Minerals is a brand most people have heard of and if you haven't, take a look at their beautifully designed website and you'll soon be drawn in: Everyday Minerals.

Today I will be reviewing a couple of their blushes and tomorrow I will be reviewing a few of their eye shadows so stay tuned :)

Everyday Minerals offer a wide range of colours and have 28 shades of blush!
The two I received are Soft Touch and Email Me which I am very excited about as they are my first matte blushes!
You can also choose from sheen and shimmer finishes.

The packaging is simple which I really like.


There is also a cover you can slide across the sifter, to stop the product getting everywhere.


Soft Touch: "A creamy pink shade for those with Light to Medium skin and pink undertones. It can also be used to give cheeks a soft flush."

Email Me: "A light brown/beige matte shade with a kiss of pink."

Both of these are very pigmented taking only a small 'dab' of product to create the swatches.
The powders are considerably soft and blend easily.
The best part about these products is that they are extremely long lasting; the swatches in the above photo would not budge! and I still have a tinge of colour there now (Photo taken earlier, I do wash! haha)

The blushes are $8 which is around £5/6, so very affordable!

Overall, I would definitely recommend these; wide range of colours, great packaging, long lasting and affordable. Oh & they're mineral, so better for your skin :)

Again, here is the website: Everyday Minerals, you will not be disappointed.

x

4 comments:

  1. they look lovely, great review! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. They look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big everday minerals fan, the two blushers look really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! Take a look on my blog and feel free to follow me, I'm following you. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    I just posted fall trends and colors, stay tunned. ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric