Friday 5 November 2010

RIP Snappy



No one likes reading these posts, they're upsetting but I've wrote posts for my other deceased animals and do not want to be disrespectful to Snap. Also, my blog is made up of things I love, so my animals are going to be on here.

We got Snap and his brother Crackle (Snap, crackle, pop) about 15 years ago. Sadly Crackle went out one day and never came home.
For the majority of his life, Snap wasn't friendly. He would get into fights and have a go at our other cats. In the last year and a half he completely changed, he would love us stroking him and he was nice to the other cats (Even let our youngest cat take his food, which he NEVER does). He was going strong up until a few days ago. His body started to shut down, he went very thin and wasn't eating or drinking. I even tried feeding him chicken, which he normally wolfs down but he physically couldn't eat it.
Last night he passed away, at 15 years old on the 4th November 2010. RIP Snap, we'll miss you greatly.

If you have animals you will know that they are not just animals, they are apart of the family.

x

8 comments:

  1. Very sad to hear of your loss =( RIP snap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel,i've cried for so long when all my pets died. i felt so sorry for them and loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad :( hope your ok! xx *hugs* xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, hun I am so sorry to hear of your loss! I have a lovely little kitty and we've named her the 4th sister and it is heartbreaking when your pet is ill or passes on. I hope you're ok xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss, I hope you're okay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww it made me cry reading this as I have a cat and I love him to bits. I love animals in general but he is my baby.

    My heart goes out to you.

    RIP Snappy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. rip snap, it's horrible losing a pet. hope you're feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sorry to hear of your loss!!
    R.I.P. Snap
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric