Saturday 5 February 2011

This or That Tag

I was tagged by Ellie a beauty blog, so thank you!

Make-up:
Blush or bronzer: Blush
Lipgloss or lipstick: Lipstick, my hair gets stuck to my lips when I wear lipgloss!
Eye liner or mascara: Definitely mascara!
Foundation or concealer: Concealer, I don't wear foundation
Neutral or colour eyeshadow: Neutral but I wear coloured eyeshadow on my lower lash line
Pressed or loose eyeshadow: Pressed
Brushes or sponges: Brushes

Nails:
OPI or china glaze: I haven't tried OPI or China Glaze!
Long or short: Long but not too long!
Acrylic or natural: Natural
Brights or darks: Brights
Flower or no flower: Hmm flower

Body:
Perfume or body spray: Body Spray; I have some gorgeous ones from Natural Collection (Search my blog for the review)
Lotion or body butter: Body Butter (Collection post here)
Body wash or soap: Body wash
Lush or other bath company: Other bath company. There isn't a specific one but there are tons of cute bath companies out there with prices much cheaper than Lush!

Fashion:
Jeans or sweat pants: Jeans
Long sleeve or short: Depends on the weather
Dresses or skirts: Dresses
Stripes or plaid: Stripes
Flip flops or sandals: ... depends on the design
Scarves or hats: Scarves
Studs or dangly earrings: Dangly
Necklaces or bracelets: Necklace
Heels or flats: Flats but heels for when I go out
Cowboy boots or riding boots: Cowboy
Jacket or hoodie: Hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Haven't bought from either
Abercombie or Hollister: Haven't bought from either
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: ??? Don't know of either

Hair:
Curly or straight: Depends on my mood
Bun or ponytail: Bun
Bobby pins or butterfly clips: Bobby Pins
Hair spray or gel: Spray
Long or short: Long
Light or dark: Don't mind!
Side sweep bangs or full bangs: Side sweep
Up or down: Down

Random:
Rain or shine: Shine
Summer or Winter: Cannot decide!
Fall or spring: Fall
Chocolate or vanilla: haha Vanilla of course!
East coast or west coast: West; I'm from the South West


If you wish to do this tag (Which from looking at the wording, is American) then feel free to do so!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric