Sunday 1 May 2011

China Glaze For Audrey

I've been waiting to wear this polish for a week! I had a few cuts on my fingers so was waiting for them to heal before I took any photos. This is my first China Glaze polish and I love it! This is one of China Glaze's most famous shades and I can see why. I bought it from a seller called enchantedbeautyspot on eBay for around £4.50 including delivery. It arrived from America in just over a week which is pretty good! beautyzone2007 is also another great seller for China Glaze, OPI, Essie etc. The next shades I'm going to order are Flyin' High and High Hopes from the Up and Away collection :)



x

5 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks really nice on you :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :D really suits your skin tone. Jealous of your long nails, mine are cut right back to the quick :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :) I must place an order for china glaze... Such a pretty colour! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo this is a beautiful colour. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's gorgeous! I've not tried any China Glaze polishes before! x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric