Thursday 30 June 2011

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Light Moisturiser for Combination/Oily skin

Hello lovelies!
I was kindly sent the next two steps of Liz Earle's Daily Essentials. You can read my review of the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser here.

Instant Boost Skin Tonic - £11.75 for 200ml

'This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture.'

This is so, so refreshing. It also comes in a 'spritzer' (a spray) bottle, which would work wonders in the Summer to freshen up. Some toners sting when you apply them but I haven't experienced that with this. This refreshes my skin, which is nice, but I haven't noticed it having any other benefits. I find it difficult to see physical changes with toners.

Skin Repair Light Moisturiser for Combination/Oily skin - Pump and tube packaging - £17.60 each

'Light and gentle, this easily absorbed moisturising lotion is ideal for combination, oily or problem skin.'

This feels light on the skin (it is called light moisturiser, after all). What I mean by that, is that it doesn't clog my pores and sit on my skin. It absorbs into my skin well, which is important for people with oily skin because you do not need any extra residue sitting on the surface. 


Both of these products, along with the cleanser, are good to use all year round, but especially in the Summer because the regime is so light and refreshing.




x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric