Wednesday 6 July 2011

Jergens Naturals Daily Moisturising Body Moisturiser with Acai Berry - Perfect for the Summer months

Price: £5.10 but currently half price (£2.55) at Boots.

I normally prefer body butters over lotions because they tend to be more moisturising and richer in scent. However, I like this just as much as the body butters I own. It is light and the scent is subtle, making is perfect for the Summer months.
The product absorbs into my skin fast, which is just what you need during the Summer because you do not want to feel sticky in hot weather. The scent is subtle and refreshing, which is different to the scents I usually go for; strong and sweet. However, I thoroughly enjoy it. The light scent of berries lasts all day too :)
Like with all moisturisers I've come across, this one moisturises my normal skin well. I'm not sure how well it will perform if you have dry skin though, but they have other products in the range to cater for that.



x

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I just started a blog, and I read yours all the time, so I referenced you in 'My Favourite Blogs' section.

    I hope you don't mind!
    Rhiannon x

    http://rhiannonloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not a fan of Jergen moisturises, I had the firming one. I don't think they leave your skin smooth for long, the scent fades very quickly, within half hour I've noticed! and the consistency is slimey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try Jergens Body Lotion, but for me, they're too expensive, but since this is half price in Boots, I'll have to try it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric