Thursday 1 March 2012

Products I'm currently using in my shower

I rarely change my routine, so the following products are products I have been using for a while, and I will probably continue to use them for months to come.

Hair
Aussie Aussome Volume shampoo, Aussie Take the Heat 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment and TRESemme Salon Silk shampoo & conditioner.
My hair loves Aussie and TRESemme. Come to think about it, 90% of the hair products I use are by them. I'm probably going to stick to these brands because I don't want to risk trying another brand and it not working for me. Herbal Essences and Head & Shoulders, I'm looking at you!
 I won the Aussie Aussome Volume shampoo. I usually go for moisture ranges, but this is working well.
I want to try the TRESemme Naturals range next, but I won't have to buy any shampoo or conditioner for a while because the 900ml bottles last agesss!

Body
Lush soap (top to bottom: Angel's Delight, Ice Blue and Snow Globe), Wilkinson shower puff and Original Source shower gel in Lime and Lemon & Tea Tree.
I'm showing you some of my unused Lush soap because the chunks in my shower are small and manky, to be quite honest. 
The Wilkinson shower puff was about 40p and it has a sucker on it, which is very useful. 
I love Original Source shower gel. After these, I will be using the Golden Pineapple and Vanilla Milk & Raspberry varieties (Have already gone through a few bottles of Vanilla Milk & Raspberry - It's delicious!)

Face
The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Bar, Lush Ocean Salt (review to come), Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator.
I don't have much of a facial routine. I use these products in the shower and moisturise my face before applying make-up. 
I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Bar and Lush Ocean Salt together, and when I want something more gentle, I use the Liz Earle products. The Vitamin E bar and Ocean Salt together is cheaper than one of the Liz Earle products, so I'm more likely to repurchase these (I've repurchased the Vitamin E bar three times because it's highly effective and only £3). 
Before starting my third Vitamin E bar, I was using The Body Shop's Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser, but the scent was so strong, I went back to my trusty soap!


x

9 comments:

  1. I never knew TBS had a vitamin E bar of soap? I don't know but everytime I've used a bar of soap to wash my face, it was left squeaky cleana and all tight x=

    I don't think I have ever been disappointed by TRESemmé. I recently received the Split Remedy range to try and I can't wait to hop in the shower tonight LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love aussie!

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of the 3 minute miracle too =]

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started using Aussie shampoo and love it! It makes my hair feel sooo soft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try the lush shampoo bars, they're great and last quite a while :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking at their shampoo bars actually, will have to try one :)

      Delete
  6. I love pretty much all of these! :D

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, do u wanna follow each other :)?
    unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently bought the Aussie shampoo+conditional in one bottle from superdrug, thinking it would be convenient than using it separately. Although i miss the gorgeous smell of the shampoo and conditioner of the miniature ones i bought to test.

    blog.yipiii.co.uk/fashion/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric