Sunday 27 May 2012

My Week in Photos and Someday Summary

Hello! I thought I'd do something new this week and show you what I've been up to through the eyes of a camera. I'll also be having a natter. Before we start, I just thought I'd say that the photos do not show everything I've been doing, and I kept forgetting I was meant to be taking photos! Also, I won't be doing one of these posts every week because my routine pretty much stays the same! My life basically consists of my animals, food, parcels and revision, and this is displayed in the following photos.

Monday

1. I presented my media presentation. I became nervous a few minutes before it was my turn, but I didn't let my nerves get to my voice, and it went okay :)
2. I bought this yoghurt drink from Lidl and it was delicious! I love peach yoghurt.
3. The bag I ordered from New Look arrived. It's my first 'grown up' bag. The bags I've previously used for school and university have been of the shopper variety.
4. I painted my nails with China Glaze For Audrey and the Models Own Nail Art Pen in White.

Tuesday

1., 2., and 3. After uni, I took Jessie for a long walk :)
4. and 5. The online food shopping arrived! I added mango & blackcurrant sorbet and lemon cheesecake ice-cream to the basket, and oh my! They are delicious! Tesco, 2 for £3.50, go!

Wednesday

1. Revising for my English exam.
2. I had lunch at lunch time, for once!
3. My The Body Shop order arrived. There was a 40% off and free delivery code floating around the internet, so I took advantage and stocked up on the hand gels. I also ordered some other bits, but they're birthday presents.
4. The aniseed balls and chocolate brazil nuts I ordered for Father's Day arrived (I buy presents early!). The person I order my 'not easy to get hold of' sweets from is great. This is their website and this is their eBay store.
5. 'The Help' arrived from Amazon. It doesn't sound like my kind of book, but it has a lot of positive reviews, so I thought I'd give it a read.
6. Battered sausages! They look disgusting, but they taste so good.

Thursday

1. After uni, I went to Lidl and bought yoghurt and fruit to make healthy snacks.
2. A healthy snack made from the yoghurt and fruit!
3. and 4. I took Jessie for another walk.
5. After I took Jessie for a walk, I took Shadow for a short walk down the road (She's old and cannot handle long walks any more). On our journey, I turned around to see three of my cats following us! I wish I had taken a photo of the two dogs and three cats walking in a row.

Friday

1. Last minute revision before my English exam. I think it went okay, but I won't know for sure just yet.
2. My Figs and Rouge pomegranate balm from Feel Unique arrived.
3. I wrote a post about The Body Shop Hand Cleanse Gels.
4. Chicken dippers and onion rings - Yum!

Saturday

1. I had grapes, scones and tea for breakfast.
2. My giveaway prize from Sian arrived! Thank you so much, Sian :)
3. Planning my final assignment.
4. and 5. I was bored, so decided to curl my hair. The photos show only half of my hair curled. The curls made my hair look so much shorter!
5. Pizza and cauliflower cheese :)

Sunday

1. I reviewed the Remington Pearl Curling Wand (It's the post before this!)
2. Lunch. In my sandwich was ham, cheese, tomato and cucumber. The cheese is from Farm Foods and is amazing! It's really creamy and extra mature. You know you have a good block of cheese when you squidge it and it's soft.
3. What my hair looked like 24 hours after curling it (It still looks like that now, actually).
4. I'm now planning and starting my final assignment. I shall be occupied with this until the 6th June.


What else?
  • I've started buying things for my sister's birthday present box, even though her birthday isn't until August!
  • I'm going in town Wednesday and I'm so excited! It feels like I haven't been shopping in ages. I'm mostly excited about buying a new academic diary haha
  • Oh, I finished reading Insurgent a few weeks back (The book after Divergent). I absolutely loved it. The next book in the trilogy doesn't come out until next year :(
  • I'm thinking about learning how to embroid, seeing as I'll have a few months spare soon!


Did you watch the Eurovision Song Contest final last night? How unpopular are we?!

1 comment:

  1. I literally love posts like this, looks like a lovely week! I love your hair in those curls, very pretty :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric