Thursday 10 May 2012

Outfit of the Day and Cuddly Cats

My camera really doesn't like taking photos of clothes!

Long sleeved top - H&M
Scarf - Tesco
Shorts - New Look
Tights - Primark
Dolly shoes - Shoe Zone

I'm wearing the shorts and tights again today, but with a different top. The top is thick and warm, so I feel comfortable. The weather is terrible, so I arrived home from uni soaked! The tights don't absorb water like jeans, so they're actually quite practical to wear in the rain.

After I took these photos, I went past my sister's room and found Puddin' and Mysti snuggled up together:
Aww! Mysti always uses Puddin' as a pillow haha. I don't blame her - Puddin' is fluffy and podgy!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo of the cats! Love the outfit too xx

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts are really nice!

    Aww that is so cute! My cats avoid each other :P Mysti looks like my cat Theo, I have a photo of him here :D http://looweezbx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/day-6-six-favorite-makeup-brands.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cats are unbelievably cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I really love those shorts :) Your cats are so adorable!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric