Thursday 9 August 2012

The Vampire Diaries Tag

Good afternoon! I started watching The Vampire Diaries last month and finished the current 66 episodes in 6 days. I can't get enough of it, so decided to do this tag! It's actually a YouTube tag, made by Ingrid and Joey, but I thought I'd participate in blog post form :)

Source - The girls look beautiful in this picture, as always!

1. How did you discover the show? It's been out for years, so I just generally knew of it.
2. Who's your favourite character? This is hard! I like all of them, but I especially like Damon, Jeremy, Tyler, Caroline and Lexi. I also really like Matt - I feel sorry for him and want to give him a hug!
3. If you were a vampire, would you live on human or animal blood? I love animals, so couldn't kill them! I would live on human blood, but it would be from a blood bank. If I was a vampire though, my decisions would probably be different from the ones I've just discussed because I would think differently.
4. Team Stefan or team Damon? At first, I was team Stefan, and I think Stefan is better looking, but I'm now team Damon. I love his character so much. His personality makes him attractive (And his looks help ;)).
5. What's your favourite supernatural power? I've always wanted to have the ability to pause time. Casting spells would be cool too because you could do a variety of things.
6. If you were to be a character, who would you be? I'm going to be predictable and say Elena. Two men are in love with her - I want to be loved!
7. Have you read the book series? No. I was going to, but I haven't got round to it.
8. Who's your crush on the show? There's so many good looking people in The Vampire Diaries! I really like Jeremy. I wouldn't say no to Damon or Stefan either. Or Tyler... Or Mason, if he was still alive.
9. What was your first initial thought of the show and did it change after watching it? I always thought it would be cliche and cheesy because the vampire genre has been so overdone. That's why it took me so long to start watching the show. The first episode didn't change my mind - Girl loses parents, girl meets mysterious boy who comforts her etc. However, after watching all three seasons, I love it. It's much darker than I thought it would be, which is great.
10. Who was your favourite villain? I like Katherine. At first, I despised her, but since The Originals came along, I've realised that she's not too bad. Also, I sometimes like Klaus. When he fell for Caroline and drew her that picture, it was the cutest thing!

If you do this tag, I would love to see your answers!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you watched all the episodes in 6 days! wow, you should get an award or something, haaha x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric