Monday 5 November 2012

Nails of the Week: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Pomegranate


I'm loving this nail polish! It's a beautiful berry/pink toned red. The photo above and photos I've seen online make it look a lot pinker than it actually is. I would say it's more red than pink. I'm pleased about this because I've been looking for a berry coloured shade for a while. I think Pomegranate is the pink toned version of Raspberry, which is one of my all time favourite nail polishes. The formula is a dream - Above, I'm wearing just one coat. It does have a nice shine, but it's not drastically shinier than the polishes in the normal line. I can see myself wearing this shade a lot in the next few months! Next week, I'll be wearing Blueberry, another nail paint from the Gelly range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric