Tuesday 12 March 2013

Bookshelf Walls







One day, I'd love to have a bookshelf wall. I absolutely love books, and think the walls in the photos above look amazing. You can even create one in a small space. Shelves that you attach to the wall would be good if you didn't have much money and wanted to gradually build one, but they leave marks and holes, and some places don't allow that. A large bookshelf unit would be great if you saved up for one. The only problem would be moving the books if you moved, so I'd probably wait until I found a place I wanted to raise a family in. Below are some of the books I own at the moment. I don't have much room left, so I'm going to have to go easy until I have my own place. This means checking books out of the library instead of buying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric