Wednesday 27 March 2013

MUA Power Pouts

MUA Power Pouts in Justify, Broken Hearted, Irreplaceable and Crazy In Love

Bare lips

Top row: Justify and Broken Hearted
Bottom row: Irreplaceable and Crazy In Love

Here are the lip swatches of the MUA Power Pouts I have! How beautiful are they? I'm especially loving Justify because it's the one that surprised me the most. I was expecting this almost garish orange (I bought it to warm up the other shades if I wanted to), but it's a subtle coral, and suits me quite well. These lip crayons are just £3 each, pigmented, moisturising, and leave a stain (I read that they didn't stain, so was pleasantly surprised because I love long lasting products). If you don't like how glossy they are, you can dab your lips with a tissue so you're just left with the stain.


So far, these get a big thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric