Saturday 9 March 2013

Superdrug Purchases


I wasn't going to blog about my recent Superdrug purchases, but they smell so good, I just had to! The Alberto Balsam shampoo and conditioner were 2 for £1.79. I've had them before and really liked them, but for the last couple of years, I've been using TRESemme. I cannot get enough of the Strawberries and Cream scent; I don't know why I ever stopped using it! The next product I bought was the Superdrug Raspberry & Macadamia Nut conditioner for 99p. This smells amazing! Like fizzy sweets. The pump is handy, too. I also bought the Coconut & Sweet Almond intensive conditioner for 99p, which I've used before. Again, this smells delicious, and leaves my hair really soft. Lastly, I bought the Superdrug Vitamin E facial oil, which was £2.99. I love the hot cloth cleanser in the range, so thought I'd give this a go. I used it last night, and like it so far. It completely absorbed into my skin after a few minutes, leaving it soft, soft, soft.


I love Superdrug's own brand. The products are affordable and great quality (from what I've experienced, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric