Thursday 25 April 2013

Real Techniques Brushes


Real Techniques brushes have been raved about so much, and although some would say they are affordable, I didn't want to pay around the £10 mark because I'm used to paying ELF's £3.75. Last month, I was very close to purchasing some from iherb.com because they worked out a lot cheaper than buying them from the likes of Boots. However, I reluctantly closed the page because I didn't need any more brushes. However, a couple of weeks ago I found them discounted on Amazon, and couldn't resist (they've gone up in price now). I paid £7.99 for the Stippling brush instead of £11.99, and £8.66 for the Powder brush instead of £12.99. Although many would say these were bargains, I still paid more than double what I normally pay for a brush. So, do I like them? Yes. They're soft, dense, don't shed, and wash well. However, I don't think they're that much better than my ELF Studio ones. They are different in shape to the ELF Studio Stipple and Complexion comparisons, though. The Stippling brush is more dense, and the Powder brush is much bigger. I also like how these stand up on their own because I have no room left in my brush pots!


So, these get a big thumbs up from me, but if you don't want to spend £8+ on a brush, ELF's Studio range is a great alternative, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric