Wednesday 24 April 2013

Washi Tape Haul, Collection, Storage, and Ideas


This wasn't planned. But then I stumbled across the pretty patterns and colours, and couldn't help myself! The green polka dots, orange flowers, plain blue, geometrical red, and pink rolls are from this eBay seller, who is the main one I buy from. The patterned blue, plain lilac, zig zag orange, and diagonal yellow rolls are from this eBay seller. They were all £1.60-70 each, and postage was 70p no matter how many I bought. It can get expensive if you go on a spree like I did, but I suppose it's cheaper than some craft hobbies (just trying to make myself feel less guilty here!).


And here is my washi tape collection so far. I just store them on a string that is wrapped around two handles. I've also seen people use kitchen roll holders to store them, which looks nice!

So, so far I've used washi tape to decorate a couple of notebooks, my nail polish shelves, and my light switch. I want to start using it more, though, to make me feel better about how many rolls I've bought! I'm going to start making birthday cards with them, and I want to decorate a large, wooden 'N' for my sister's birthday. There's so much you can do with these little rolls of tape, and just a quick Google search shows this!



I'm not a hoarding shopaholic. I'm just passionate! Okay, maybe I am a hoarding shopaholic. As long as I'm happy and not harming anyone, it's okay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric