Thursday 2 May 2013

Bargain Brush Cleaning Glove


Makeup brush cleaning can be tedious, to say the least. Sigma recently brought out a glove to make the task easier, but they want $39 for it (around £25). Well, last week, Fee from Makeup Savvy posted about a dupe she'd found on eBay, and I bought one that evening. It doesn't have different textures for different brushes/purposes like the Sigma one, but it still does the job pretty well, and I only paid £2.95, including P&P, from here. It comes in light blue (the one I purchased), dark blue, red, and pink. This glove makes washing your brushes faster and easier. The ridges help create a nice lather, and really ensure your brushes get a deep clean.



What do you think about this accessory for brush cleaning? How do you clean yours? And how often do you do it? I don't really have a set routine, and should probably wash them more often than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric