Friday 10 May 2013

Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polishes

 Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polishes in Banana and Blue Mint

Etude House Ice Cream Nail Polish in Blue Mint


How cute are these nail polishes?! I must admit, the packaging is what initially attracted me to them. The price persuaded me, too, being just £2.90 each (including P&P). 
The formula was a pleasant surprise, with Blue Mint taking 2 coats to become opaque, and Banana taking 2-3. Yellows tend to be streaky, and the other similar yellow I have (Sally Hansen's Yellow Kitty) takes 3 coats WITH a white base, so I'm really happy with this one. 
On its own, Blue Mint looks like a sky blue, but compared to my other sky blues, it's definitely more turquoise (which is great because I didn't have one!). 
As you can tell, I'm really impressed with these and would definitely recommend them. I think they'd make great presents, too!



I'm really tempted to buy Green Apple as well now, which is a light lime/grass green. Are there any shades catching your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric