Thursday 30 May 2013

Sinful Colours Nail Polish in Pistache

Natural lighting, flash

I own a few teals, and I own a few mint greens, but I've never owned a green like this! A light grass green. I think it's because I've seen it as ugly in the past and thought it wouldn't go with my skin tone. However, I was drawn to it in Boots, and for £1.99, I thought I may as well try it! I'm still getting used to it, but I think I like it. The formula was great, taking 2 smooth coats. However, I've had to use a base coat for once because I think it's a stainer. I swatched a few polishes last night to decide on a colour, and this stained the nail like crazy, as did Rise & Shine (another green from Sinful Colours).  Hopefully the base coat will be enough to prevent this, though.



I'm seriously impressed with my Sinful Colours nail polishes so far. Have you tried any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric