Sunday 9 June 2013

MUA Blushers (New 2013 Shades)

Cupcake, Lolly, Bubblegum, Bon Bon

Cupcake, Lolly, Bubblegum, Bon Bon

Cupcake, Lolly, Bubblegum, Bon Bon

Hello! So, I decided to pick up some of the new MUA £1 blusher shades during their 3 for 2 offer. I've never tried their original blushers, so can't compare them. I do know that the packaging is different, though. It's nothing fancy, but it does the job, and I can't really complain for £1! The powders are really soft to touch (more than most blushers I've tried), pigmented, and blend well. However, when I dip my brush in, there's a lot of fallout, so a lot of product is wasted. The shades I have aren't shimmery, so give a natural looking blush. In the pan, Lolly has some subtle shimmer, but this doesn't translate to the skin. My favourite would have to be Cupcake because it's a soft peach which suits my freckled skin tone well. I also like Lolly because I don't have a matte orange in my collection. Bubblegum is pretty, but not a unique shade to me, and Bon Bon is a subtle, natural pink. The two other shades in the 2013 collection are Marshmallow, a cooler toned pink, and Candyfloss, a shimmery pink. Overall, for £1 (or less if you bought/buy them during an offer), I think they're pretty good. The powdery fallout is a shame, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric