Saturday 13 July 2013

Ciaté Nail Polish in Hoopla

Natural lighting, flash. 
My phone camera was better at capturing the shade of this polish, so sorry the quality isn't the best!

I have't worn a pink in ages! Hoopla is a light, peachy pink. It's very delicate and girly; just what I was in the mood for. I'm wearing 3 coats in the photos above, which isn't bad, but it's not outstanding, either. I know some people don't like applying more than 2 coats, but I personally don't mind going up to 3 because I keep my polish on for a week, making the extra painting time worth it. It's when we get to 4 coats that I have a problem! I don't have anything like this in my collection. The closest shade I have is Seventeen's Pink Lemonade, but that's a little more orange. I still wouldn't pay £9 for it, though, because I don't like spending over £5 on a nail polish. However, for around £3, I'm glad this was one of my Ciaté sale picks!

Do you have any peachy pink polish recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric