Tuesday 6 August 2013

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Fraise Remix



Bourjois is not a brand I usually buy from for some reason, but I managed to acquire three lip products from them last month! The hot weather we had resulted in me wanting to wear Summery shades, and Bourjois had just the ones I was looking for. This is Bourjois' Rouge Edition Lipstick in 11 Fraise Remix, which is a bright, very warm, yellow toned pink. Strangely enough, I don't have anything like this in my collection (even though I think warm tones suit me best). It is an intense shade, but I don't wear it as heavily as above. I like to dab it on to achieve a stain. Then I sometimes swipe a sheer orange lipstick over the top to create a beautiful coral. Fraise Remix is very pigmented, and the finish isn't too shiny, nor too matte. It's the perfect balance of the two. Wear time is also good. After 4 hours, it still goes strong, and could probably last a few more hours if you weren't to eat or drink much. On my pale lips, it leaves behind a stain, so if I were to eat or drink, I wouldn't be left with an obvious lip liner effect, and I definitely wouldn't if I were to dab it on like I usually do.

I'm really impressed with this lipstick, and would happily buy another (£7.99). I think the Rouge Edition range will be the first I look at when after a Winter berry shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric