Tuesday 8 October 2013

iPhone cases


 Did I really need to buy another 4 iPhone cases? Yes. Yes, I did. I can't help it! I'm a collector, and have been since I was a child. The first two are from this eBay seller, and are £4.95 individually, but you can buy one and then get another half price, making them just £3.71 each! I love that they don't have a border around the designs, and that the sides are clear. It makes them slender and sleek. They also come in boxes, so would make great gifts. The second two are from here and here. How cute are they?! They were more expensive, at around £7-8 each, and the designs don't look as good as they do in the listing pictures, but I still really like them (especially the cat one!). They are quite difficult to get off, though. My sister usually has to get mine off for me, but even she had a hard time with these! It does mean your phone will be nice and snug, at least.

Do you have any cute and affordable iPhone cases I just need to check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric