Monday 8 December 2014

Sheer, Berry Lips


Although I'm not one to adhere to seasonal shades, I do find myself gravitating towards berry lip products more in the winter months. A lot of people prefer their lighter, summer shades to be glossy, and darker, winter shades to be matte, but I've been liking something in between. You see, I'm still dipping my toes into the darker shades water, and I feel like the shades above are perfect for that introduction. 

The No7 BB Lips Beauty Balm in Berry Rose (£9) and Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Raplumsel (£8) are both incredibly balmy, which is why I love them so much. They also fade well, are quick and easy to reapply, and your lips don't have to be in perfect condition for them to look good. All of these aspects make up for the fact that they don't last as long as a heavier lip product would. The other shades I have of these are also some of my favourites, so I'd definitely recommend looking out for the ranges on your next shopping trip.

What kind of lip products do you see yourself gravitating towards in the colder months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric